Welcome to the Colorado Trail House
Accommodation in Leadville, CO
Come stay in our 120 year old house located in the heart of the Rocky Mountains of Colorado and let us help you get outside!
Whether you're competing in the Leadville 100 race series, climbing Mt Elbert, riding some pow at Copper Mountain or just coming to breathe in some fresh mountain air, we've got the ideal hostel-style, family friendly accommodations for you.
As well as a clean, affordable place to stay, we are:
- A family style guesthouse that caters to overnight and short-stay visitors. Check yourselves in, cook your own meals, and make yourselves at home!
- In an ideal downtown location. Walk to just about everything.
- 20 minutes to Mt. Elbert, Mt. Sherman, & Mt. Massive trail heads.
- 45 minute or less drive to Mt Princeton, Mt Harvard, La Plata, Mt Harvard, Mt Belford, Mt Antero, Mt Quandry, Mt of the Holy Cross, Mt Lincoln and more!
- 30 minute drive to Copper Mountain Ski Resort.
- 15 minute drive to Ski Cooper Resort.
- Close to many 10th Mountain Division Huts including Uncle Buds, Vance's Cabin, and the Continental Divide Cabin.
- Miles of Mountain Biking and Hiking trails right out our front door including the 12 mile Mineral Belt Trail.
- A resupply stop for the Colorado Trail and Continental Divide Trail.
- Close to great fishing at Turquoise Lake, Twin Lakes or nearby alpine lakes such as Native Lake, Windsor Lake and Timberline Lake.
3 king bed rooms
1 full bed room
1 queen bed room
2 bunk bed rooms
1 large 4 person room (two-bunks)
bathrooms in every room
Secure entry with
private locks on every room.
All hours self check-in/check out
(there are no tvs in the rooms)