- A quaint Victorian guesthouse that caters to overnight and short-stay visitors. Check yourselves in, cook your own meals, read a book, and make yourselves at home!
- In an ideal downtown location. Walk to just about everything.
- 20 minutes to Mt. Elbert, Mt. Sherman, & Mt. Massive trailheads.
- 45 minute or less drive to Mt Princeton, Mt Harvard, La Plata, Mt Harvard, Mt Belford, Mt Antero, Mt Quandry, Mt of the Holy Cross, Mt Lincoln and more!
- 30-minute drive to Copper Mountain Ski Resort.
- 15-minute drive to Ski Cooper Resort.
- Close to many 10th Mountain Division Huts including Uncle Buds, Vance's Cabin, and the Continental Divide Cabin.
- Miles of Mountain Biking and Hiking trails right out our front door including the 12-mile Mineral Belt Trail.
- Close to great fishing at Turquoise Lake, Twin Lakes or nearby alpine lakes such as Native Lake, Windsor Lake, and Timberline Lake.
- No pets or children under the age of 16.
- No Smoking.
3 king bed rooms
1 full bed room
1 queen bed room
1 bunk bed rooms
1 large 4-person room (two-bunks)
1 Two-bedroom two-bath apartment
bathrooms in every room
Secure entry with
private locks on every room.
All hours self-check-in/check out
Security cameras in common areas
Communal Dining Room
Communal Living Room/TV
(there are no TVs in the bedrooms)